11.15.2004

Meanwhile...


Meanwhile...
Originally uploaded by Cap'n Pete.

This is the one of the paintings I am working on right now. I have not decided exactly why yet. Yes, it's a rabbit in a turtle shell. It might be neat to see the painting progress online. I mean, it doesn't even have feet yet. I haven't been writing for Coney Island because I've been working on a letter to Mel Chin and because I've been working on this and another painting.

Meanwhile...
You should check out what A-Rob is working on over at The Pickle (My Sister Site). He is working on a project that I can only hope will search for poetry.

Meanwhile...
At a site I feel too close to call a sister site Jared Sinclair has come to life and will respond in kind to any comment you can afford him.

|
TAKE ME TO CONEY ISLAND